Dr Matt Wardley MEng (hons), MEd, DPsych
Counselling Psychologist in Bournemouth & Christchurch
I am a qualified HCPC-registered psychologist running a private practice based in Bournemouth and Christchurch focusing on physical health & psychological wellbeing. We all experience difficulties in our lives. Most of the time we manage to overcome these difficulties, where we can build resilience & even thrive in the face of adversity.
There are other times however, when even with our best efforts, our struggles may persist and can stop us from enjoying life to the full. It’s at these times seeing a professional psychological therapist may be beneficial.
What I offer…
- Individual psychological therapy
- Group therapy
- Clinical supervision
- Consultancy, training and research
- Face to face, Skype or telephone sessions
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Specialist physical & mental health experience
- Weight management & chronic pain clinics
- Over 11 years NHS experience